adbrite

Your Ad Here

Anything information and News from top news site around the world Headline Animator

Friday, June 17, 2011

Transfer news;Manchester United make £9.2m offer for Raphael Varane

Manchester United are understood to have bid £9.2m for 18-year-old French defender Raphael Varane, but are likely to face competition from Real Madrid.

However, Varane has said that if he does move on to one of Europe's big clubs he does not want to end up stuck on the bench and will only join United if he has a chance of featuring heavily for Sir Alex Ferguson's side.
"I know I have the choice," said Varane. "I can move abroad or I could join another club in Ligue 1 [France's top division].
"What interests me is playing regularly, so I have to think carefully and go to a club that will allow me to progress."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything information