adbrite

Your Ad Here

Anything information and News from top news site around the world Headline Animator

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Manchester United Transfer News; Sneijder again

There are reports that Wesley Sneijder could be set to leave Inter Milan after remarks earlier this week in which he seemed to cast doubts over his future at the club.

After telling an interviewer last week how happy he was at the San Siro and how Inter was like a family club, Sneijder came out with comments earlier this week that seemed to cast doubts over his future at the club.
“The Inter fans have always treated me very well. They were wonderful and I want to simply thank them.”
However, he added: “Only God will decide where my future lies. I can be certain of one thing: if I remain at Inter, then I will give my all to win everything again.”
Now, gazetta.it reports that Inter president Massimo Moratti said: “It was sad to hear those comments,” and the Daily Star speculates that Moratti’s comments are being taken to mean that Sneijder will be allowed to leave this summer in a £35 million deal.
Manchester United are interested in Sneijder, who manager Sir Alex Ferguson regards as the natural successor to the recently-retired Paul Scholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything information