adbrite

Your Ad Here

Anything information and News from top news site around the world Headline Animator

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Manchester United News;Tom Cleverley hopes to Feature for Man utd


Manchester United midfielder Tom Cleverley hopes to fulfill comparisons with a young Paul Scholes in establishing himself in the Red Devils squad next term.

The 21-year-old could feature for England against the Czech Republic during in Sunday's must-win European Under-21 Championship clash.
Cleverley hopes to become a stalwart for nation and club, beginning this summer, for many seasons to follow.
“I am working very hard at the finals with the Under 21s, and hopefully I can impress the boss at the same time," he told the People.
“Then I will go on the tour of America in July, looking to make an impact and work my way into the United team.
“I spoke to the boss and he said he wants me in the team next season, and I am sure we will chat again over the summer about what his plans are for me.
“I’m just thinking about having a good season at United – but that has to start with a good summer first.”
Cleverley is yet to earn a senior cap at United having spent the last four seasons on loan.
But his time at Wigan last season made Latics coach Graham Barrow believe Cleverley could emulate Paul Scholes at United.
The young midfielder was thankful for the complement and fully intends to fill the gap left by the United legend's retirement.
"It was nice to hear that comparison from Graham," Cleverley said. "It adds a bit of pressure, but it is always nice to be likened with a quality player like Paul.
“He’s been a great player for the club and I know I have a lot of hard work to go before I get on his level.
"But if I can fill a bit of a hole he has left then that would be brilliant."
 -goal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything information