adbrite

Your Ad Here

Anything information and News from top news site around the world Headline Animator

Monday, May 21, 2012

You must dream. You must believe in yourself- David Luiz after UCL

You must dream. You must believe in yourself. You must have the heart to do it. When I was a child I thought about becoming a footballer and playing at the largest venue and this past weekend I did it. I played the biggest game in football along side some of the best players in the whole world. And in the end we came out winners.
I want to thank GOD for this opportunity and thank all my team mates, the Chelsea organization and most of all the fans - We played for you. We are CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CHAMPIONS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything information