adbrite

Your Ad Here

Anything information and News from top news site around the world Headline Animator

Friday, August 26, 2011

When Samir Nasri gives kudos to Arsene Wenger


French playmaker and New Manchester City signing Samir Nasri says Arsene Wenger was like a "second dad" to him at Arsenal. Nasri quit the Gunners to join Manchester City for a fee believed to be around £24m.

Nasri insists his three years with Arsenal, and particularly Wenger, made a big impression on him.
"I will never forget what he did for me," Nasri told City TV. "He was like a second dad.
"He came to pick me when I was at Marseille. I was an international but I have become the player I am now because of him.
"He always trusted me even when I was injured. When I came back he always gave me my chance.
"He was always there for me, always talked to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything information