adbrite

Your Ad Here

Anything information and News from top news site around the world Headline Animator

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Man who ‘killed’ banker-wife says he was attacked


Kolade Arowolo, the 30-year-old man who killed his banker-wife, Titilayo, on June 24, slumped yesterday as he was paraded by the Police in Lagos.

The suspect wept as he put up a defence of his action, which led to the death of his wife of three years. He said his wife attacked him.
Arowolo allegedly killed his 29-year-old wife at their Isolo, Lagos suburb home.
“All I can say is this, look at the stabs on my hands; look at my body. I was trying to collect the knife from her. You can see every other thing. Investigation is still going on. You can talk to my lawyer. You are talking about my wife here and not any other person.
“For goodness sake, I’m undergoing medical check-up. I’m not in the right frame of mind to talk to anybody. Please, talk to my lawyer. See injuries from stabbing all over my body; is that not enough? We are talking about my wife here. I am bereaved, for goodness sake. Please, excuse me. At the right time, you guys will be invited and you will hear my story.”
On the comment that he posted on his Facebook page three days before the incident, which read: “May God give me the grace not to do what I want to do”, Arowolo said: “There are facts and figures everywhere. You can go and check them, please. Please, I beg you in the name of God, please”.
The Police said yesterday they would arraign Arowolo after concluding its investigations.
He is to be taken to a psychiatry hospital where his mental state will be examined, Lagos Police spokesman Sam Jinadu said yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything information