adbrite

Your Ad Here

Anything information and News from top news site around the world Headline Animator

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Circumcised and Beautiful lady need your help on how to enjoy sex

She is Beautiful, isn't it? She is a fellow blogger, an ex-model, enterpreneur and now she need your help in form of advice, find her story as written on her blog www.lindaikeji.blogspot.com. below
This question is from me...me, as in Linda Ikeji, the author of this blog www.lindaikeji.blogspot.com
So here goes. I haven't been with a man in so long, that I hardly remember what it feels like anymore. Mostly for two reasons. One, I was brought up in a kind of way. I have to really really be into someone before I can share my body with them, and I haven't met anyone special in a long while, so I've been riding solo. It makes me very sad sometimes...

Secondly, I've never really enjoyed sex. And I blame it on the fact that I was circumcised. Some things were cut off, so there's not much sensation down there. I mean, I enjoyed intimacy and when the tonque was at work...*cough*... but penetration was a different case. Half the time, I couldn't wait for him to get off me. (I can't believe I'm writing all these on the internet...hmmm...let's continue sha). So usually, I tell myself why seek something you don't particularly enjoy? What's the point really? So I've basically just stayed away.

But lately I have been feeling somehow and I think it's time to get my groove back. I want to feel like a woman again, so I've decided to find me a man before the end of the year. But I don't want to be turned off sex again. As a circumcised woman, how can I make myself enjoy sex? Does circumcision even have anything to do with it? That's always been my belief because other circumcised women I've spoken with say they don't enjoy sex either...at least not as much as women who were not circumcised.

Do you have any advice for me and other women in my situation? Please I don't want any yéyé responses o. This is a serious matter..:-) 

See what i mean, what is your advice for what?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything information