adbrite

Your Ad Here

Anything information and News from top news site around the world Headline Animator

Friday, November 19, 2010

On the prophet's last sermon

In The Name of Allah, The Beneficient, The Merciful.
All praise and adoration are due to the Lord of the World, T he beginning and The end. To you we belong and to you we shall return.
A self thought on the prohet’s last sermon motivate me to write this very post.
After having gave praise and thanks to Allah, he said
‘O People, lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and TAKE THESE WORDS TO THOSE WHO COULD NOT BE PRESENT HERE TODAY’

A prohet who knew his people and started his speech with a mind blowing words and we can conclude that he indeed was able to communicate to those present on that day and this is obvious today. If they had not bring the message as the prophet instructed, you and I would probably not have islam today.
So they have done their part, so what is you and I going to do so that the message will get to the yet unborn in our family and the world.
So brothers and sisters, let’s give this a thought and propagate the religion atleast within our immediate family.
May Allah ease our tasks.
Jumat Mubarak.

Note; A full message of the prophet’s last sermon can be found in my November posts on this blog, so take time to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything information